The devil came to me
So normally, when I have a dream, I won't remember my dream when I wake up. It's been countless times that, as soon as my eyes open, I come to my reality that I have no memory of what I was dreaming. Well, last night I had another vivid dream. This dream was so vivid and so real that I saw colors and I knew I was in all my senses. This is what makes this dream particularly strange. SO let me explain, I truly believe that this was NOT a dream. This was a real-life event, but in another dimension. I know how that sounds, it sounds fucken ridiculous because the average human can not process the idea of a higher vibrational energy field or dimensional lives. Honestly, I don't even care how fucken psycho I sound right now. I do beleive that we humans live in a Matrix. I believe this earth life is one of many dimensional "life" paths to live in. I also believe in parallel life paths, meaning there is another life just like this one, but in a different time realm. I beleive that science can prove this claim through scientific experiment of time bending or even just the research and study of the deep mind and consciousness. Any who let me get back to my dream, y'all!
So last night, I fell asleep around midnight. This will give you a timeline of how long this dream lasted (rough estimate).
After I fell asleep, I will be honest, I do not remember shit about how this dream started or what I was doing. All I remember very clearly is that I was in a house that was supposedly mine. I was in the kitchen prepping food, and my hands were wet because I had rinsed them. I remember grabbing a towel, and I was drying my hands when I heard a knock at the front door. I proceeded to walk to the front door, and I was alone in this dream; it was only me by myself in the house. When I went to open the door, I saw 3 people to my left. I saw an indian woman wth a cell phone, the middle was my dead aunt (and I knew she was dead), and to her right was a man who appeared to look like Jesus Christ. These 3 were at my front door, and as soon as I saw my aunt, I yelled, "your dead, you're not real". I knew she was dead. I knew there was no way she was alive and well. I saw her alive, and I know she's passed on. So in my dream, I was battling my brain, telling me this is not real, she is dead. My body and my soul know something is wrong. The woman to the left kept smiling and filming me, and she had a smirk on her face; it was so malicious. The man who was behind her was pretending to be Jesus Christ, and I knew it was not the Christ. he was pushing my aunt to come forward towards me, like forcing her to talk to me. My aunt kept looking at me; she did want to talk, but she didn't say a word. I could see her body language; she held back all her words, and she was being nudged to talk to me. The man looked like what the portrait of jeusu christ is believed to look like. It was the typical long-haired hair fair-skinned skinned handsome man. The eyes, tho, the eyes were wide-eyed, and he was looking around, almost like in a state of panic, like a rush. It reminded me of a person who is on drugs; it wasn't normal. I just knew this is not of Christ, this is not god, this is the devil, and he's mocking me.
While I was on the floor screaming, "No, it's not you, you are dead," to my aunt, I became emotional. I was crying and shaking, and I was in a state of panic. The dream shifted, then I was suddenly deep in my supposed house. Mind you, this was not my house. So I'm in the back living room of my "house these people were all in my living room, and I saw the indian woman with her cell phone taking video of all my family pictures, and she was scanning the phone back and forth, videotaping everything. The other 2 were walking and watching as if my living room was a showroom; they were looking at everything very carefully, and the room was dark and dim. I was still in disbelief as to why my dead aunt was alive, and all the while I knew it wasn't her, I just knew she was not my aunt. So as I turned around and started to walk out of the living room and walk around the corner to my kitchen, I started to feel sick to my stomach. I began to dry heave and gag, and I was feeling pain in my stomach, and the pain was heavy as if something was inside of me trying to leave my body. I started to throw up and it was so painful I couldn't breathe, and I felt as if I was going to die. The mass was huge, and it was black, and it was coming out of me up through my stomachche out of my mouth. I remember feeling this and seeing with my eyes the mass moving up and out. I woke up when the mass was at my mouth, and my mouth opened to release it.
When I woke up, I looked at my phone; it was 2.16 am, the room was completely silent, and I was shaking. I was so scared to my core because I remember every single detail of that "dream". Now here is what I think....
I fell asleep at midnight. I woke up at 2:16am. This means that the dream was 2 hours long, or I had multiple dreams and I don't remember untlll the last one. So that's a little strange because why the fuck in 2 hours I only remember the ending of the last dream? Then also, how the fuck in the dream I knew my dead aunt was not alive? I knew she was dead and buried, and I knew this was not my aunt, but it looked like my aunt, and I kept yelling, "You're dead". This means I was conscious and alert in this dream. Also, why do I remember this dream so well with all the details? My answer is because it was not a dream. I beleive it was another dimension where I was able to see a more spiritual path of my life. I beleive my aunt was being used by the devil to mock me, and I beleive that it could be a family member who is practicing a black magic spell on me.
I went to my TikTok page to watch videos so I could go back to sleep, and every single TikTok video was about a scripture quote about the devil attacking me. I screen-shot some of the videos so I can go back to re-watch those videos. I also saw videos of a tarot reader reading an Aries horoscope. The message from both videos was telling the Aries that there is an awakening happening to us. There is something coming towards Aries; it's a huge change in our lives. They showed a ten of pentacles card as what is coming towards us. We are purging what is not meant for us anymore. And in both readings, they said there is witchcraft being performed on some of us. This is an attack, and we are being tested. I was so scared because I felt this was absolutely true, and I deleted my tarot page on Instagram. I don't know what the fuck is going on, I just know that I feel it. I think god revealed the truth to me in this dream because he wants me to clean up. I have people throwing negative energy at me so hard that it's hurting me now. I believe there is at least one person who has done a witchcraft spell on me, too. I will pray for Jesus Christ to reveal this person to me because it's a person who is well involved in my life, they watch me very closely, and it's absolutely terrifying.
I believe that I saw myself purging all the dark practices of my past, and I believe this dream is telling me to leave it alone.
I did pray and speak it out loud that if tarot is not meant for me, then take it away from me. I also had already stopped being active on my tarot page, too; it's been at least 2-3 months since I have not wanted tarot. I also do not want ot give a heads up to people that I am leaving tarot because I don't trust people, and I don't know if the devil will use people to try to get ot to stay. I am uninterested in tarot now. It doesn't fulfill me, and it has not made any good impressions on my life besides stress from people who don't appreciate my reading and take advantage of me because I read it. I am done with tarot, and if I do read it will be for my own self. I am truly feeling that I want to study theology and the Bible. I want to learn and I want ot understnad bibe and god. So this dream, I feel, was a visual representation of the truth. When people say 'god speaks, ' it's not a voice, it's a dream and a vision, and you just know the truth is being revealed.
With all this said, I would like to end it with this:
I am a child of god, and I wear the armor of god. Those who cast spells on me, I KNOW MY GOD WILL REVEAL YOU! I stand with my god, my lord, in Saviour Jesus Christ. I rebuke anything, anyone who doesn't come in the energy of Christ. I release all low and negative energy that I have held on to, and I ask that god fills me with his love and mercy. In the name of jeusus christ, amen.
Comments
Post a Comment