Rest in peace

Oh wow I didn’t realize that it took me all month long to get back to writing. Oh boy it’s been a crazy ride. I honestly don’t remember when was the last date when I wrote in my blog. I would first like to say that we live our day to day lives and we don’t ever think how anything can go horribly wrong at any moment. That can change our lives so drastically. I have go speak about what has happened in the span of about 3 weeks. Which that then led into something else life changing in 24hrs.

my god ! You guys I am not even kidding when I say, I am beyond emotionally just drained.

like I had mentioned before I don’t remember when was the last time that I wrote because I have the worst memory and I and exhausted so I’m scatter brained. Not to mention that I just got done with a 5 paged research paper too just now and it’s 2:20am haha oh wow I’m a fucken mess. I need to be asleep you guys. So let me jump into my crazy life !

the end of September I had the father of my children come back into our lives after being gone (“on vacation”) ya know what I mean. Ya he was gone over 7 years. So that guy came back and stayed 3 weeks. Let me just say that the kiddos were a little split. My son was happy and neutral but my daughter had a rough time. I’ll just keep this short and sweet, she wanted him gone. So after he left back to his home in AK. My oldest son was staying w his step sis in TN. That was a huge mistake but we didn’t originally think that. Mostly out of the blue, with no pre cursor no warnings she decided to call while inebriated and decided to say some very hurtful things to my little son. This is the start of the conflicts with me. That whole situation just was not ok and all I wanted was her Apology or some accountability. She did none of it. Needless to say I had to make a decision to block her out of our our lives for good.

that truly changed our lives because she is a part of our family and we always counted her in on everything. It feels like the biggest back stab and I am eternally hurt. I never thought in my life she would ever turn against me this bad because her and I have been through every thing together. At the same time that I am going through the “loss” of my step daughter I get side swiped by another childhood so called friend on line. This guy decided to pick on me and bully me via comments. Need less to say my oldest sister jumped in on the bully situation and defended him not me. Now here is the 2nd life changer I ended that relationship too! That snow balled due to the fact that more of my sisters friends continue to attack me on all other social media pages. I had it I lost it and I yelled back ! I ended 2 sisters and a step daughter all in 24 hrs time ! Wow yeah … that’s why I said you never know when it’s all gonna change.

moral of the story, we will lose the ones we love on a blink of an eye and you just never know when or how. So always watch your back, set boundaries, stand on business and never allow any disrespect from anyone! Rest in peace to those family members of mine. I have grieved and I and exhausted. Have a good night everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The devil came to me

Let me introduce myself

Sexy time !