Just a tiny critique

 Who loves a good horror flick!? say I. "I" Those are some of my favorite films next to documentaries. I love me a good true story about someone's life. Honestly, I don't know where my love for horror flicks came to be for me. I know I grew up watching the original movies like Freddy Krueger and Halloween. LOVED them all, I wanna say it's the gore and the cheesy fake screams for me. I can't get enough of the running and looking back and the good ol trip and fall, haha. I love it so much because the movies of today don't have gore anymore. I always say "horror" of today is actually weak ass shit. I wanna see blood, guts, and some sick shit, haha. Recently, for Halloween, I gave myself the whole day to binge-watch new horror flicks that I had not ever seen before. One was called Witch, another was called Sinners, and the third was Insideous, part two. I really enjoyed Sinners. I think that was very well acted and written. It's a good old-fashioned vampire story, but it was so good. Witch was good too, but I was not a fan of the ending. It was a bit obvious and kinda "typical", I don't know, maybe I expected a whole different type of ending, maybe. Insideous suckd for me. Just bad; it was not scary at all, and that sucks because I was a huge fan of part one. Honestly, I really just love my old-fashioned type of movie.

There are a few movies that did actually traumatize me for life, one was "It." The other is not even a horror film; it's a drama movie called The Fourth Kind. After watching the movie IT, I am not kidding when I tell you that 'IT" actually came for me in real life. NO BULL SHIT. I even recorded a podcast episode on my YouTube page about that experience. That would be an extremely long story to tell right now because it involves a group of my childhood friends. I will tell you all this. When this incident happened, I was so traumatized for life that I have never forgotten it. The best part is that I can prove it to be real and factual. That movie really affected me in my personal life; it's wild. The other movie is called "The Fourth Kind," and I thought this movie was true turned out to be fake. Even though at the beginning of that film it says "some events are based on true events". I won't ruin the movie for you, but it is my obsession with extra-terrestrials and demons that scared the crap outta me. Yes, I am obsessed with aliens from other planets. I've also had my encounters with them and UFOs. Again, I recorded a podcast with an online friend I met through the Aliens obsession page I follow. All in all, I am crazy for horror flicks and the more gore and guts the better. 

If you have not watched any of the films I mentioned, I highly recommend them; great films and good scares. Maybe I'll be back on my next blog to tell you all my detailed story of what happened that night with my friends and "The Clinton st Clown," or better yet, keep your eyes open in book stores near you because one day I just might end up writing the scary story of "The Clinton st Clown". 

So go get your scary movie binge on and enjoy.

Betty Moen, signing off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The devil came to me

Let me introduce myself

Sexy time !