Matthew 12:22-28

 Matthew 12:22-28

A House Divided Cannot Stand

22 Then one was brought to Him who was demon-possessed, blind, and mute; and He healed him, so that the blind and mute man both spoke and saw. 23 And all the multitudes were amazed and said, “Could this be the Son of David?”

24 Now when the Pharisees heard it they said, “This fellow does not cast out demons except by Beelzebub, the ruler of the demons.”

25 But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: “Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand. 26 If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand? 27 And if I cast out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore, they shall be your judges. 28 But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you.

I wanted to start this entry with scripture. Why? because this is exactly what has been weighing on my heart for a few years now. It has always been my heaviness, but it's gotten worse. It is safe to say that this is the root of all my problems with my immediate family (mother, father, siblings, etc. ). Recently, I have experienced numerous attacks on my social media posts. It's no secret that I have been changing and making new decisions for my life. If you know me truly, then you would know that I have been outspoken, loud, and direct all my life. My outspokenness has gained a lot of attention toward me, good and bad. There are so many people in my life who have said they admire my strength and my outspoken ways. Some people have expressed their dislike and hate for the same things. In reality, I have never cared for people's opinions on their view of me, especially if it's negative. 

My immediate family, which includes my parent,s all equally made several comments and arguments with me over my outspoken ways. They mostly disagree with my switch in political views. I was raised in a Catholic and democratic household. My mother is a very devout catholic, and my father is more atheist; he puts god last on his list of priorities, and he's a die-hard democrat. The funny part about my father is that he will attend the church services and play the part of "chathilic" when he needs to, but the reality is he does not truly beleive. He has a belief in the sciences and the aliens. And that, folks, is a whole other story for the blog!! Anywho, he is the reason why I was registered democrat to begin with. It wasn't me being a smart researcher of the party; it was me being groomed into the party due to my loyalty to my family. My mother has a lot to do with that because she instilled in me the bible and her faith and loyalty is with the bible and jeusus christ. If the bible says we must honor our mother and father, I  am not going to go against them.  So when I was young and dumb, of course, I was brainwashed into believing my parents, I was groomed! It wasn't until after I grew up and cleared my mental health issues that I learned through school and education, and research that the democratic party is not anything I align with. Here is the kicker: this is me, for myself, and I have never pushed my decisions on anyone else. 

So here I am leaving behind my old ways and renewing myself through ending my old, bad habits and vices. I have calmed myself and become extremely conservative, and I have found a true and genuine respect for the republican party. If I am really honest, we all know that no politician, no political party will ever be honest or for the people ever ! They are man, and man is sin, and we are all failures.  My goal in this life is to follow my king and savior, Jesus Christ. My father in heaven, whom I want to be with at the end of this life.  My whole point in writing this is to remind you that the devil is among us. He attacks those who are broken and weak and manipulates. My recent falling out with my family is an attack from the devil. Hence, “Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand. 26 If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand? 

This is exactly what the devil wants, and he is winning in this situation with my family and me. When my siblings want to come apologize to me and actually listen to me, not what others say about me, that's when we can reunite. For now, I have removed myself from their presence to save my own peace of mind and protect my family. This message needs to be heard and understood by the world. There is so much political division, it's breaking up families, the people are allowing the devil to win. 

To my family: Mother, Father, Brother, and sisters,

Regardless of how we have all hurt each other and whatever was said, I will be the first to apologize for my reactions. If you all continue to hold hate and resentment towards me and never apologize to me, that is ok. I forgive you and I love you. I will how ever will continue to keep my distance and build my boundaries with each and every one of you for my soul's protection and my kids' protection. I chose God, love, and peace in that order. I release any negativity brought upon me and my kids through disagreements and judgments. May god see your hearts and continue to bless each and every one of you if he sees fit. I am done with the disrespect and abuse from not only you all but others as well. I pray that you all receive healing for whatever it is you have not healed, and that god can give you grace in your future. In Jesus' name, amen



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The devil came to me

Let me introduce myself

Sexy time !