Closing Time

 It's the end of 2025; are you all happy? 

I know I am. Its that time of the year that I like to call "madness". When I look back on my past, I don't remember having so much to do as I do this year. This year has been one of the busiest years because of all that I had going on. In January, I started my undergraduate study with UAGC. That was the start of my 2025. I added "soccer mom" to my list, and that really took a lot of my time. I have never been involved with a soccer organization with any of my kids,s so this was 100% new to me. I didn't realize how much work it takes to manage a team's activities.  Also school really stepped up as far as my coursework. My whole point with this is that this year was by far my busiest, and now my end of this year is literally madness. I was just wondering if this is the case for everyone else, too? 

Either way, I am still excited to end this year and move on to the next. I am manifesting a 2026 that is Healthy, fulfilled, and happy. I've been doing a lot of research and studying quantum physics. I  have learned that everything in this world is energy and that time is linear. In other words, time is NOT a fixture in this world; we can absolutely move and bend to whatever way we want. So our brains do not recognize feelings or emotions; they will take commands. This is why we should be talking words of positivity, and the brain will sync with it. this means to me that we all have the power to change our entire lives! Hence, why I said that I am excited for 2026, because I am 100% changing everything in the way I do everything. I am manifesting exactly the life I want to live from 2026 and on out. I wish this for all of you. Want more out of life? Break out of your negative cycles. I will always be a cheerleader for those who want more out of life. getting sober, letting go of toxic habits, and anything that elevates you. We do not live forever, and one year flies by like a blink of an eye, and with that said

I would like to close out my last blog of this year this...

LOVE more

fall in love with love and give to yourself, then others. Pray, manifest, and ask God for the things that you need. Get to know God. The more you know of Jesus Christ, the more he blesses you. Be good to yourselves and vibe higher!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The devil came to me

Let me introduce myself

Sexy time !