It’s 1:27am why am I awake?

Good Morning to everyone except Casey Anthony.

Can you believe the Balls on that chick. How dare she get on the TikTok thing. And her video 😮. This chica was acting like she’s someone’s hero. Talking about I’m advocating for my self and my daughter….. ummm what !? But you know what’s worse. The fact that 60,000 people went ahead and followed her in the matter of what 3 days. Now that’s even more scary 😱. Ok so look I get it, she was found not guilty due to not enough psychical evidence. Okay fine, but she still lied to authorities, family basically everyone. she is looking real guilty when you are cool knowing your daughter is missing for 3 days and you’re out at the club. I mean Hey it’s ok OJ Simpsons glove didn’t fit remember that!! This shit is so twisted to me. GUILTY is her first name last name maiden name AND nickname! People are seriously mental if they wanna support that. Honestly that is actually scary.

So this brings me to a conversation I had with a friend. When I say a friend I mean this girls is like family to me she means so much to me. So this friend says that she will support and sign petition for the Melendez brothers to get out of jail. I said “No, they do not deserve to get out” my reasoning is because I don’t see it fair that these murders get to just say okay we are done and we want to be out. They are clearly mentally unstable to think the way they think. I understand that they have paid their “dues” with serving the time but let’s be real, real here. They killed their parents in a cold and calculated way. These guys were young adults when they started to plan the killings. One year prior to be exact. They can NEVER be trusted ever again. I don’t believe that a person is ever fully reformed. That kind of act is unforgivable and only god can forgive them on his timing. The way I see it is…… it’s like a dog, once the dog bites human and tastes that human blood it’s a done deal. The mind is compromised and there is no reforming it. That is how I see things. So I don’t understand why people are supporting this kind of human. Needless to say my friend threw everything she had at me with defending the brothers. She claims “poor guys, they were abused”. Why would that make me feel some type of way? Thousands of people are Abused and not all of them carefully plan and kill their parents. I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ all I am saying is if you’re guilty, your guilty. Do the crime, serve your time.

Sexual abuse or any abuse should never be a reason or an excuse to plot a murder. The mind is corrupted and unstable if a person thinks the way these brothers did. Those boys need major therapy, counseling and god. They do not need to be roaming the streets of Beverly Hills again. I say keep them in. No special privileges and serve up all the time. I would never advocate to get them out early. That’s so crazy to me. I’m pretty sure my friend was bothered by my saying all this. Oh well, we all have views and opinions and that how I feel.

Also don’t get me started on the Gypsy Rose 🌹 girl. She served all the time she was given. She did what she had to do to be right with the DOC. She knows who she is in her heart and she will have to carry her burdens in her shoulders on her own. I don’t understand why people support these types of felons.

I’ll leave it at that. My views might seem less empathetic or cold but it’s my view and it’s honest. I really can’t support these types of people. Isn’t it funny how people can say “once a cheater, always a cheater”. Yeah how funny that a cheater can be looked at as the worst of the worst. But let’s allow these murders out on the streets early! Because poor them. They were abused. Funny how people don’t say “once a murderer, always a murderer”.

let all that sink in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The devil came to me

Let me introduce myself

Rest in peace