Tarot
Back with another spew.
So I have to talk spiritual, cause why not. As most of you know I am a tarot reader. Okay so a lot of people ask me how I got into reading tarot cards. I’m going to tell my story. Well, it’s more like my testimony.
My spiritual journey actually started when I was young. I mean like grade school young. I always was attracted to wanting to play with the ouija board. At one point I was lighting black candles and wishing “fuck you” to my ops. I know what the fuck was I thinking, Well I wasn’t. I also was seeing weird shit in my childhood home. Hearing shit like laughing under my bed. My bed sheets were pulled right off me when I was laying in bed. I mean it’s a lot I saw all kinds of paranormal shit. So I literally grew up in a world of Catholicism and ghosts. It’s no wonder why I really was confused with “religion” all my life. So let’s fast forward to now I’m a young woman and I am having a baby (my first son). I was living a depressing life with my son’s dad. I’ll call him “GAY” (cause I’m sure he will find this blog and try to threaten me with some dumb shit again) yes he’s a Mexican Karen.
any way, yes GAY he was basically abusing me throughout that whole relationship. And I slipped into a depression especially after my son was born it was so bad. I was diagnosed with GAD and Chronic panic disorder. That was in the year 2006. I was 23 years old. I lost my faith in god. There was no existence of a god in my life in those years due to my depression. I finally left that relationship 11/12 years later in 2011. I married a man my 1st legal husband. Now I’m what 🤔 32 something around there. My fuck up was not healing from the abuse of my first baby daddy. Now the 2nd baby daddy left me and divorced me so he can marry his heroine addict co worker. And I fell back into the dark again.
now this 2nd round of depression really fucked me up. I was suicidal and completely incoherent. I had stopped eating and all I thought about was death. Again god was not in my life because at that point I was so abandoned I was mad at god. So this is where this story gets interesting…
I get a call from my brother Ron he lives in Vegas. He yells at me over the call that he had a dream of me that I was being attacked by demons that I need to see his aunt.
I go see his aunt and she’s a spiritual healer but I don’t know shit cause I’m so depressed and sick and weak I couldn’t even walk or open my eyes. This woman takes one look at me and says
“tu no eres Betty” that translates to “your not Betty” she takes me In her garage and sits me inside a circle ⭕️ of fire 🔥 and she chanting praying over me with a cotton with holy water and holy oils. She started at my head and prayed all the way down to my feet. 🦶 I did feel a warm sensation like a warm shower 🚿 and I started to feel so emotional 😠crying uncontrollably and so nauseous. When she finished she said “it’s gone”. At the time I had no idea what the fuck happened all I knew is that I walked out her house starving hungry and my life changed after that.
as the weeks and months followed after I found god again. I started reading bible again and life was just colorful again. A friend of mine invited me to the beach. She paid for for her and I to get a tarot read from a local shop. I was so scared to do it I had never done that before. And when I tell you that psychic had me in tears. The psychic said that have witch blood and that I was a healer. She said I was gifted and that I am ment to be something amazing in this life.
after that day I bought my first tarot deck and oracle deck. I had no fucken clue what I was doing. I just shuffled and read the cards with my intuition. It is always a feeling in my gut when I read. 4 weeks into reading tarot cards I started Moonbe.readings. And the rest is history folks !
I have learned how to listen to my self with confidence. My intuition is 💯 on point. My skills with my tarot is so natural to me since day 1. I read completely blind. Meaning I never want to know anything about what’s happening with people. As long and I have permission to feel their energy is all I need. I can make that connection and I can read anything anyone.
if you wanna give me a shot find me ! I’m on instagram and TikTok moonbe .readings or email me moonbe.readings@gmail.com
by the way I realize that the lady preformed an exorcism on me that day.
Comments
Post a Comment