whats on my mind

 I'm back again!

So, what's on my mind? Well, I really don't know one specific thing. I have been thinking about it a lot today. First and foremost, I would l would like to give thanks to father god. Thank you, lord, for giving me another day to live and breathe. I am beyond blessed to live this little life. (Soft music plays in the back of my head). I am truly blessed to be able to live this amazing life for real, real. I am going to live it to the best of my ability. 

So, my morning consisted of migraine and diarrhea. In all honesty, I'm low-key happy to "off load," if you know what I mean. (laughing so hard at myself). It took me a few hours to get rid of this pain in my head. Well, it's gone now, and here I am. These migraine pains have been more consistent in my life as an adult. I have always suffered from migraine and headaches as a child. That got worse as I got older, especially after having kids. Now, I ain't no doctor, but I sure as hell know my body. I have literally felt my body go through changes, and it's scary. These migraines have gotten worse, and I think is time to get to a doctor. Now ask me if I want to go. HELL NO, but I have to, and honestly, I am scared to see a doctor. It's never pleasant, and I always end up having a panic attack. Well, that's been on my mind all day today, and mostly also that I need a car real bad. I lost my vehicle last year due to not being able to pay my car payments. OU, that is a whole other story for another time. You really don't want to miss that one. 

I really feel the need to remind you all to please take care of your health. I know and understand that as a young man and woman, we feel invisible and we will live forever, but the reality is, we won't. Last year, 2024, I had the worst year for death in my life. I lost more than 3 people. It felt like it was every month that someone else was passing. I spent last year in constant grief and releasing energy. It was also an eye-opener. I felt a strong feeling that I really needed to take care of my health. I have to be able to live as long as I can for my kids. Ultimately, these kids of mine are my reason for going hard in life and doing my best. Again, I am beyond grateful and thankful to god for allowing me to have this little life of mine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The devil came to me

Let me introduce myself

Rest in peace