Brain fog

It’s been a week or 2,

not really sure honestly. I first got all backed up with homework and after I left on vacation to Texas.

TEXAS OMG TEXAS!

sooooo….. I never travel because I just don’t. I mean for years I was not even in a home and then I got into a home and I became overwhelmed with mortgage, bills kids and life. So, no money and no travel for all those years. I think it’s gonna be 5 years somewhere about that, since I moved into this little house. But I finally got myself stable here (financially) and mentally. Grant it, I am still severely claustrophobic and anxious but I can’t allow that to keep me in fear. I have decided that I have to break through my fears and my comfort and get outside. I don’t know why but one morning sometime last month I woke up and said “I want to travel”. So then came the idea that I want to visit Texas. I called a few friends and they said yes. That was it, i booked my flight.

anywho this trip has came and gone. I have been left with only the memories. I never thought that I would think differently going to Texas. Being there woke me up. It’s a while different kind of Latino out there and so many beautiful pepole. More importantly I learned that I been holding myself back for years. No one cares about YOU more than YOU. Being a responsible adult sucks

I think the moral of the story is….

stop self sabotaging. Take the pictures post the pictures, act like a child, run scream. Because YOLO lol. Trust me you will thank yourself later when you broken through your fears and seen anew world. Texas taught me to let go of my fear of flying and to get outside and get active. I left my comfort and that was so scary. I cried in Texas when it hit me that I managed alone. I am so grateful and happy for that opportunity and now I have created new core memories.

it’s way passed my bed time y’all love you and catch me on my next blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The devil came to me

Let me introduce myself

Rest in peace